About Me

My photo
Curious, philosopher, poet, blogger, Biker, writer, Engineer by mistake, Student at a B School by choice, Entrepreneur , history lover, want to explore world, meet new people, learn cultures but ultimately (an average Indian who ll settle for IT company, packages, a beautiful family and will curse Indian cricket and politics throughout the life).... only if what I dream come true :). I hope I ll aspire you by my blog.
The great beauty of Poetry is, that it makes every thing every place interesting - '
John Keats

Saturday 6 August 2011


                                        GODS MESSENGER
                  A dedication to my all dear friends."always trust your friend because when your friend breaks your trust then there friend becomes fry end and hence fri end.........so end of your happiness"...


The day I opened my eyes,
came to know very soon the time flies.

Almighty came to say me a thing
which was not said every being

The time was that when I was alone,
Except my family there was no one,

and I was all of a sudden,
with thousands of burden.

Standing below the scorching sun,
waiting for some beautiful colours of fun,

Seeing me in this condition,
God promised for a wonderful creation.

And soon was the birth of some magicians,
I smiled at them with appreciation.

god showed me their all qualities,
and they appreciated my abilities.

They gave me the much needed stability,
They made my life full of creativity.

They fought for me
They fought with me.

They lived like my family,
And promised to live like that till last destiny.

They turned the scorching sun to shining stars,
They converted the desert land to flushing meadows.

They moved like flowing stream,
They are always like icing on cream.

They are the mountains on top
They are my all time hope.

They were and are gods best messengers.
They are my dear friends......:)


Aspiring finder


parth sanghani

No comments:

Post a Comment