About Me

My photo
Curious, philosopher, poet, blogger, Biker, writer, Engineer by mistake, Student at a B School by choice, Entrepreneur , history lover, want to explore world, meet new people, learn cultures but ultimately (an average Indian who ll settle for IT company, packages, a beautiful family and will curse Indian cricket and politics throughout the life).... only if what I dream come true :). I hope I ll aspire you by my blog.
The great beauty of Poetry is, that it makes every thing every place interesting - '
John Keats

Thursday 23 June 2011

MOTHER I LOVE YOU


'

"when god made earth the best thing he made was mother dear mother ....love you..."
 I found my way out of each and everyone,just to reach the ultimate place of peace for every child, the real temple for each person,the ray of hope for a failure, the place of happiness for a successful person, the wooden stick for a handicapped and the sea for a river which is called MOTHER’S ARMS.

I hugged my mother like never

Wept as am not going to meet forever,

It was like my life going to an end,

But amidst the sea I found a helping hand,

Time flies like sand,

But the peace in mothers arm is never going to end,

No matter how old u become,

No matter how mature u feel,

No matter how rich u become,

No matter how respected u feel,

U r always going to long for that place on land,

That is the peace in mothers arms which is never going to end….

I hugged my mother tight,

As I wanted only her to be in my sight,

I hugged my mother close,

So I cant see the world full of sinful source,

I hugged my mother and kissed her on cheeks,

Just to tell my heart I have found god for which world creeps       

I cried like hell after seeing her,

As till now I was away from her,

The first day of my in school,

Taught me life’s first real rule,

And so I hugged my mother like never

Wept as am not going to meet forever,

Ahan yes this were my feelings at that time. For me my mother was everything, In early mornings even if she moves away from my eyes for a moment I used to cry high. For me my day used to start with my mothers face and used to end also by seeing her face. That very first day of my school showed me the real truth of life and that was the love of every child for his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment