About Me

My photo
Curious, philosopher, poet, blogger, Biker, writer, Engineer by mistake, Student at a B School by choice, Entrepreneur , history lover, want to explore world, meet new people, learn cultures but ultimately (an average Indian who ll settle for IT company, packages, a beautiful family and will curse Indian cricket and politics throughout the life).... only if what I dream come true :). I hope I ll aspire you by my blog.
The great beauty of Poetry is, that it makes every thing every place interesting - '
John Keats

Thursday 23 June 2011

About ME................


You know what its pretty hard to define me . :-) i am the one who can be your friend and can be your worst enemy if you want . . . . But i am what i am and i dont care what you think about me because if a person starts thinking what other person thinks about you then he is the biggest loser in life . . .
Another thing i would like to mention is that life is not a bed of roses but life is to go and pluck the roses to make it bed of rose . . . Sometimes you can get injured by the thrones . . . But that would only make you strong to find the real way to live . . :-) {@}
I am not any advisor or any certain baba ranchoddas(Rancho of a bollywood film)  :-) who tries to implement his thoughts but am a young just turnd 18 yrs guy . . .doing B TECH . . . In software engineering . . And i still think one should follow his heart but before following the heart the person needs to fulfil the wishes which brain wants . :) better watch rock on . . Well leave it.
ok lets have an official introduction"I AM Your ASPIRING FINDER " well hey u know we always had dream from childhood i too had certain dreams ....
First thought woukd be a cricketer like other billions of children think about...when in primary section.....
Then thoughts came and came actor .... As i got a role in school drama but friends its not easy to act in real life i cant have fake smile on my face ,i always become hyperactive when i see fake ppl.....my frnds tell me that just have a cup of tea and popcorns and see what is happening around but 4me i cant smell the injustice and that maks me sometimes out of control ....but when i explored the world .../well i have nt yet but only a sort of\:-\i came to know that in this world one should keep their mouths sealed........or be ready to fall down"the time to do good for others has gone..do your own job and shut up..:-):-.".........
then i thought i could be a writer, poet....because of a lil writing skills i have but .....thats not all ....then my dad explained me"that in life studies are like clothes and ither activities are like ornaments.....one can wear clothes alone but cant go with ornaments alone.... "and so i landed in so called engineering .....
you know sun is turning grey at height......morning is turning to shining outrageous noon...and this has brought a lot of changes in me.......i wuld be now eligible to vote..yo..............................?citizen of my country... Another person to make his debut in the game called LIFE and now i cane ti know its pretty tough so SALUTE TO MAH PARENTS....luv u and also to my sis.and frnds....
well i feel we all should have an aim today am in hostel and always missing my home my school life my heart beats each time,reminding me of those early morning dew drops of my life which passed in my childhood...my school ....have left the city in which grew...i still crave for it.... I still....but it goes on u need to adjust according to situations.....so in short i would say
lIFE DOES NT MEAN TO FIND ENEMY BUT IS FEEL THE FRIENDS AND THAT DIALOUGE"LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO BREAK THE RULES LIVE FREELY KISS SLOWLY AND LOVE TRULY ITS BEAUTIFUL-

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Bloggin. Hope you maintain your post frequency.. Any kinda help I am here! I mean 'Here I am.' One big smile for you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bro...........thanks for your support..:-)

    ReplyDelete