About Me

My photo
Curious, philosopher, poet, blogger, Biker, writer, Engineer by mistake, Student at a B School by choice, Entrepreneur , history lover, want to explore world, meet new people, learn cultures but ultimately (an average Indian who ll settle for IT company, packages, a beautiful family and will curse Indian cricket and politics throughout the life).... only if what I dream come true :). I hope I ll aspire you by my blog.
The great beauty of Poetry is, that it makes every thing every place interesting - '
John Keats

Saturday 25 June 2011

From my childhood i have travelled to various places and various places have made me travel.currently am in college....but what i miss , are my those wonderful 12 years of my life.They were in my school life in my old city,my old town,in those lush green grounds,among the  school buildings,along the small streets,among bicycles.Those were my best days.But due to my dad's job ,now i have to get settle in this new city.I left my happiness in the old town behind and now this huge city is making me lonely.I feel all alone in this new city.......................what i am afraid is of my loneliness ............ 

"YOU ALWAYS FEEL NOSTALGIC FOR YOUR OLD DAYS"
                       AM ALL ALONE  
It was a beautiful night ,
with buildings at height.
The new city had made its mark , 
And i still thought of that old town left behind in dark,
It just came and gone,
while I was all alone.
As i marked myself in this new city,
I myself felt pity.
Those days have gone,
AND am all alone,
Among the beautiful roads,
Am all alone among the huge malls,
Am all alone midst the heavy traffic,
Am all alone in search of those hectic,
Am all alone though am at home, 
Am all alone in the garden full of lawns. 
Am all alone seeing girls giggling along the roadside,
Am all alone seeing dudes laughing along the roadside,
Am all alone seeing couples holding hands along the roadside,
Am all alone seeing children playing along the roadside,
Am all alone in search of those old days, 
Am all alone in search of those real friends,
Am all alone in search of those stupid fun,
Am all alone in search of those hang outs , 
AM all alone when i miss my old days left far behind the bay.
AM all alone when i miss those each and every case 
And SO AM પાર્થ ALL alone as i miss my each and every day..
And SO I FEEL ALL ALONE IN NEW CITY AND NEW LIFE..


AND SO AM ALL ALONE ,LONELY,DEPRIVED, DEJECTED,AND FULL OF ENVY REMEMBERING THOSE OLD DAYS AND TOWN.This is really the most complicated thing for me .I always become nostalgic for those days of my life which have passed ,which has now no connection.I am in search of my old school life in this new city.--------



 -ASPIRING FINDER
(પાર્થ સંઘાણી)


''ASPIRE TO FIND SOMEONE SOME NEW FRIENDS SOME NEW LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER FEEL ALONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment